Well, As it is Monday, Price is off and I get to spend most of the day with him. After running errands all morning, we've decided to stay in the rest of the afternoon making home-made granola bars! yum!!!!!
Oh, and the Internship ended Saturday. This would have been sad news had I not been hired full time!! I officially start my first "big-girl job" today! Although I must start with stinky hours (3-11pm) I'm sure it's only temporary! I have cute scrubs to wear too!!!
So back to Monday. I spent some time this morning singing and dancing around Price's kitchen barefoot and in rolled up jeans. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Price is becoming a much better dancer:) I suspect he secretly loves dancing, and just simply doesn't know it yet. I have taken it upon myself to help him realize it. It's a difficult task, but I think I'm up to it.
I'm so in love with him. It's kind of hard to explain. He just.......well, he's perfect for me in the sense that he's not perfect and it doesn't bother me. What a blessing he has been in my life. I can't imagine life without him. The Lord often drops angels into our lives at very unexpected times. Thats how it happened with Price. He's an angel.
Wish me luck in my big girl job! I'll be the one looking really hott in scrubs:)
Monday, August 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment