Thursday, October 22, 2009

8 Cow Wife

So I know I'm not married but today I feel like an 8 cow wife. For those of you who are not immersed in mormon-culture, being an 8 cow wife IS in fact, a good thing. At church on Sunday, I signed up for Price and I to feed the missionaries. I figure, first of all, it'll be like old time sake when I was investigating. I miss talking with missionaries about the gospel, never a dull moment. Number 2, I bet it's nice for the missionaries to get a break from oldies and youngens to have dinner with peers. (Well, kind of. Price kind of counts as an oldie....but that's beside the point.) So, seeing as my FAVORITE DINNER EVER is pot roast, I decided to bust out Price's crock-pot and give it a try. I've never tried making anything besides chili, unless you cound pouring cereal, so I'm trying it out. So far so good.......



I'm also making a cake. Please, folks, keep those jaws closed, it's only from a box. But still, a big step for me. I'll post pictures later.



I also, picked up some flowers, to make it a bit....well "homyer"



I'm REALLY excited for tonight.



As always....KEEP THE FAITH!!!!!! (then share it of course!)

No comments: