Between me and the sales lady at DSW:
Sales Lady- Can I please have your phone number?
Me- No thank you.
Sales Lady-Dont you want coupons?
Me- No
Sales Lady- Don't you want to save 10%?
Me- I don't want to give you my phone number
Sales Lady- Well, how about your e-mail address?
Me- No thank you, I don't want to get emails either.
Sales Lady- But you could save 10% today?
Me- No thank you I'd just like to buy my shoes.
I reckon she's telling this same story to her fellow employees right now and saying how I was out of my mind for not giving her my information. But I don't think I am. I get emails from about 20 companies which I dont use and giving in today would have just made more junk mail in my mailbox (which is wasting paper) or in my inbox which is just bothersome. I really did try to be nice in my declining, but I guess toward the end I was so sick of having to reconfirm what I'd just said so many times before.
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment