Ok, so I thought, and still maintain that I have adequate skills when it comes to doing genealogy. Tonight is Baptism night at the temple so I thought I'd spend some time today looking for my great great grandparents. I want to start their temple work. The only think I know about them is that my mom thinks they both died in Virginia. I have some information about my great grandfather, so I figured I'd start there. I don't understand how my family has managed to escape any census records. FRUSTRATION!!!! I was so psyched to take their names to the temple tonight, but unfortunately I now know, that I'm gonna have to call in the big guns!!! (the ward family history consultants!) I hope I find these ancestors.....or die trying!
Family History I am doing it! My family history!
Friday, November 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YAY! GOOD LUCK!
Post a Comment