On top of it all, two of my FAVORITE hymns were sung today by the always-amazing Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Growing up in a wonderful presbyterian congregation we sang, "Christ the Lord is Risen today" every Easter. MoTab sang it beautifully. The final number was my absolute favorite hymn, Abide with Me tis Eventide.
Sunday, April 4, 2010
General Conference
As usual, I prayed, and the Lord delivered. I feel like I've been spiritually fed by the words of God's messengers. What an extra specian blessing that Conference and Easter fell on the same day! Two of my absolute favorite things in one!!! Price and I totally matched today too. For easter I got him a new white shirt and an Easter tie that matched my easter outfit. And the rain held off until the evening. It's perfect days like today that I wonder how people don't believe in Jesus. HE LIVES!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment