Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Angels and Prayers save the day

So as some know, the past week has been really tough for me. For a completely unknown reason. I had no reason to be unhappy, but I was. Last knight, while praying with Price, he prayed for me. He knows better than anyone about how I'd been feeling. I felt so much better immediately after he said amen. He asked me if I'd noticed any of my angels around lately. I had felt them immediately after that prayer. I love the Lord, I love this gospel, I know it's true. I love the plan of salvation. It's so perfect. So glad the church found me.

2 comments:

Domanique said...

I love you!

Karen Mello Burton said...

Amen. It found me at about your age and I have been thankful for it for over 25 years now. I had a kind of melancholy day week too. I usually do at this time of year. I think the Winter has taken its toll and I am emotionally ready for some warmth and some sunshine. Keep your chin up and know that all of your big decisions are in place. Best wishes!