I wonder about happiness. I know that School has never made me happy. At the end of every semester, I debate whether or not I should come back for another. Then the quote comes into my head that many have used in church talks, "Don't tell yourself, 'oh, once I finish this, I'll be happy', or 'once I'm doing this, I'll be happy.'" That makes me wonder if I don't come back to school, will I be happy?
The thought that once I stop going to school, I won't be happier is such a depressing thought to me. I'm not saying that I'm never happy. I am a very happy person. But I am not happy when it comes to anything academic.
I enjoy worshiping, I enjoy being with people. I enjoy volunteering in the special ed classrooms. That leads me to think that if I went home and started working, that I could be happy.
I ask forgivness of my readers. I never intended this blog to be full of negative emotions and confusion. I will try to get some happier thoughts out too.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I don't think it's negative to rethink your life. That is one thing blogging is good for. Special Ed is so great though, huh? I was offered a higher paying job in an office and never felt good about leaving my little friends at my current job.
Post a Comment