Sunday, March 8, 2009

Apostolic advice

So I had the opportunity to speak at a Stake Conference this weekend with Elder Ballard. I was asked to speak about what the church has done for my life since I joined. I was one of the most wonderful experiences I have ever had. Later in the meeting after I had spoken, Elder Ballard had his chance to speak. In the middle of his talk, he turned to look back at me sitting on the stand, and he gave me the best piece of advice I've heard in a long time, "Brooke, you've found the true church; don't let anyone persuade you otherwise." As he looked me in the eye and gave me this advice, I felt the spirit so strong! I'm so thankful for the Lord's prophets on the earth today. I'm thankful for the things they teach. THIS CHURCH IS TRUE!!!!

No comments: